A Fine Mess - Patch v1.2
* Major optimization overhaul - Reduced the tree amount. Completely replaced the sea shader. Current one renders much faster. Performance should be twice as better.
* Improved the physics animation with the falling rocks near the second binoculars. Now they are more realistic.
* A minor new ending touch if you finish the game with %100 completion.
* Fixed the 2d collider issue in the options menu. Left and right bracket buttons next to the resolution and quality settings work as expected.
* Fixed the sound filtering out issue inside the menu.
* Fixed footstep sound lingering on in game menu.
* Added version number to the loading screen.
Get A Fine Mess
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.